Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A little about us


I am Melissa and have been married to Dave for 12 years. We had 4 kids in 3 years (crazy) and haven't fully recovered from the chaos of four babies at the same time. Our kids are Luke and Emma who are 9, Lily who is almost 8 and Will who is 6.


How did you get started?
I was a stay at home mom and my hubby worked very hard to support our family. He had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis when our daughter Lily was just born, but it had been held at bay for 4 years. When Lily was turning 4, around Christmas time, he had a horrible attack and had to stop working from that point forward. I had to come up with something to get some money. I saw this idea and made one. I posted it on Facebook and within a couple hours, I had sold 5. That was when Keepsake Rulers was born - and now we have sold nearly 5000!

1 comment: